top of page

Family Sponsorships

Sponsor spouses, dependents, parents and grandparents

  • 1 hour
  • 25 Canadian dollars
  • Phone

Service Description

You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a: Canadian citizen or person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or permanent resident of Canada You can sponsor - Sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children Sponsor your parents and grandparents Sponsor your relatives Visit your children or grandchildren Sponsor your adopted child

Contact Details


154 Anne Street North, Barrie, ON, Canada

bottom of page